Meghan Markle’s husband Prince Harry may give more high-profile interviews to major US TV networks after Christmas following the Duke’s bombshell documents and memoirs.
The Duke of Sussex is being persuaded by some to sit down for another Oprah-style interview with major media figures next year, a source has claimed.
King Charles III’s youngest son Harry has been the talk of the town since his and Meghan Markle’s documentary dropped on Netflix last week – with the final installment of the bombshell docs set to arrive on Thursday (December 15).
That’s not all from Duke as his explosive memoir is also set to hit shelves in January. The new year seems to be full of events and controversies for the royal family as the new king will also be crowned in May 2023.
Amidst all this development, it’s being claimed that Harry is mulling the idea of doing some interviews to promote his book, according to a new report from a close friend of wife Meghan Markle and CBS News. Presenter Gayle King appears as a potential interviewee. .
“Prince Harry hasn’t stopped talking about the release of the Netflix series. In a month, he’ll be back on the promotional trail. Unlike now, where Netflix has let the show speak for itself, Random House has is on board for selective promotion for the book. They have invested more than $30m (£24m) in it, so they want it to reach as many people as possible, a source told The Mirror. Told to
“Putting Harry on a prime-time special [Gayle] King will be a big coup and will attract millions of people,” the source told the same outlet.